TAPLOW COURT!!!!!
HERE I COME!!!!!!!
finali went to taplow court!!!!!
WOW!!!!
FYI... itz reali not cheap to go TAPLOW!
heehee.....
the train return trip to Taplow itself is oredi 8.10pounds!!!!!!!!!!
which is oredi SG$25!!!!!!
den still got to take train from wherever we stay to Paddington station lehz???
WOW!!!!
going to TAPLOW Court itself will definitely cost over SG$30!
So mi haf to put in another prayer....
to have good fortune to go TAPLOW COURT!!!
n...GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
haha....
FULL-TIME student in my school...
IF WE CAN CLEAR 1st SEM to 2nd SEM.....
we will be given 500pounds BURSARY!!!!
haahahaahahahha.....
I CAN USE THIS $$ to GO TAPLOW COURT LE!!!!!
haahahahahahhhahahaha.....
or to any other places in EUROPE!!!!
HAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
SO HAPPY!!!!!
ok....
so the way to taplow is very very long....
d good thing is... when we reached taplow station...
SGI-UK will have mini van to drive us in to the Kaikan....
HEEHEE>...
but we got to call early to inform them that we are going....
then they will make d arrangement....
GOOD HOR?
hmm....
but we waited very very long for the bus to come bec we miscalculate the time....
n we MISSED IT!
so... IN THE END.... a MERCEDES BENZ came to fetch us to TAPLOW COURT!!!
haahahahaha.....
SO GOOD FORTUNE!!!!! (Good fortune no.1)
then we are on our way to taplow court....
heehee....
when we reached there....
WOW!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COULD NOT BELIEVE OUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCH A BIG N NICE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got such a BIG BIG n NICE NICE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO COSY LEH....
guess what...
there is a canteen in d Kaikan itself....
got a super PRO kitchen....
got chefs....
got FOOD!
served like western food de lorz....
a meal with dessert n tea of coffee or water... cost 4pounds!
HAD A REALI GREAT LUNCH at taplow court....!!!!!!
before we had our lunch...
we went to the reception to report that we have arrived lorz....
n d recept there is very very helpful n NICE PPL!
got a guy... or shld i call uncle.... ard 50s le....
very very FUNI de....
hahaa.....
kept toking abt going parties....
hahaahahah.....
SO CUTE!
den got a jap lady tour guide....
SHE SUPER NICE DE!!!!!
heehee....
bec we did not have our lunch....
she suggested that we can go lunch den she bring us to tour taplow court....
ok... so we went for our lunch....
after lunch.... we went back to recept to wait for her to come back from another tour....
n she is back after ard 10mins of waiting...?
den WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO TOUR TAPLOW COURT!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!
FANTASTIC PLACE LORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING CAN DESCRIBE MY FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONTROLING HARD NOT TO SHED TEARS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
such a beautiful place!!!!!!!
reali!!!!!!
nothing can describe unless U GO THERE PERSONALLY!!!!!!
u WILL definitely have to be there to feel for it de!!!!!!
PICS are uploaded on my friendster....
go haf a luk!!!!!!!
I took a pic on where Sensei sat when he was welcoming Famous Ppl to Taplow court... eg arnold toynbee....
I SAT AT WHERE SENSEI SAT n took a pic!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!
SO TOUCHED!!!!!!
TEARS IN MY EYES LE!!!!!!!!!!
this jap lady... KEIKO SAN... is very very nice!
she brought us ard d whole place.....
at the begining.... she asked us... "Are you all fortune babies?"
I said "I AM" but my sis is not....
n guess what she replied????
"Yes, I can see that you are a fortune baby!"
hahahahahaha........
so Shoho Jisson is so IMPT!!!!!!
hahahahahahha......
so hapi to hear this comment.....
den she happily introduced everything to us.....
MANY THINGS IN TAPLOW COURT IS OVER 500YEARS OR MORE.....
all r kept so well by the SGI-UK members......
MUST REALI GO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!
den we moved to 2nd storey.....
alot of very nice pics ard n.....
she showed us.....
SENSEI'S ROOM!!!!!!
From wat we know from her.....
this area is ALWAYS BLOCKED!
they don't allow any1 to go there de lorz....
n guess wat again?????
SHE LET MI N MY ER JIE GO UP N TOUCH D DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY EYES IS OREDI BLURRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEARS IN MY EYES LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO TOUCHED!!!!!!!!!!
COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL LET US UP!!!!!!
so there i took a pic opening the door to Sensei's room!!!!!!!
(Good fortune no.2)
I took pics of the stairs to Sensei's room....
will upload in friendster too.....
go haf a luk....
I WAS REALI HAPI TILL DUNO LIKE WAT..........
reali....
nothing can describe my feeling at tt time!!!!!!!!!
BUT ONI GRADITUDE TO GOHONZON FOR THE GOOD FORTUNE!!!!!!!!
den after she brought us ard....
we stayed ard to take some pics....
den she came over to me n share tt they are doing some renovation works now in taplow court....
they are building travelator(did i spell correctly?) inside taplow court....
so tt when Sensei is here.... he can moved around the Kaikan very easily!!!!!
SO THOUGHTFUL OF THEM!!!!!!!
and they are expecting Sensei to be in UK!!!!!!!
another prayer.....
I MUST WELCOME SENSEI TO UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keiko san shared alot with mi....
even when we left Kaikan n on our way back...
we saw her too.....
she was sharing that I am reali forunate to be here at tis time when d YOUTH are getting stronger now!!!!!
this is d PIONEER stage of KOSEN RUFU in UK!!!!!!
SO I M A PIONEER NOW!!!!
WOW!!!!
she shared tt itz not easy to do KR in UK!
when she was sharing.... can reali feel n c d tears in her eyes....
so ITZ REALI not EZ!
but i promised her tt I WILL DO WHATEVER I CAN TO CONTRIBUTE TO KR IN UK!!!!!!!
THIS IS MY VOW!!!!!!!!
MY MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm..... back to when i m at taplow court.....
hmm.....
we stayed there till 4+pm london time....
we arrived there at 12+pm.....
after kaikan tour....
went ard the whole place to take pics....
u know wat?
inside kaikan.....
GOT HORSES!!!!!
SO NICE!!!!!!
NICE GARDEN!!!!!
WE chanted there oso....
n thank Gohonzon for all the GOOD FORTUNES that we had for the dae!!!!!!!!
TEARS in my eyes again.....
before we went to chant... went to d sales office!!!!
NICE PLACE!!!!!!
I bght HUMAN REVOLUTION Vol 1-4
THIS IS MY VOW AGAIN....
to RE-READ HR in UK!!!!!
and this is my first step.....
and also aug n sep art of living....
here i spent 26pounds.....
u calculate hw much ba....
haahaa.a.......
oh ya....
before we went to sales office....
while at reception....
we saw a very very nice MD!
hear say he is d HQ MD Chief for East London....
East London.... where I M!!!!
thru his help.... and d help of a not very friendly recept from m'sia...
i got a ywd contact! (Good fortune no.3)
this ywd is the dist leader in a place near d place i stayed.....
HAHAHAHAH>>>>>........
SO WELL-ARRANGED!!!!!!!!
timing is juz right!
REALI PROTECTED BY GOHONZON!!!!!!!!!!!
and this MD Chief is here to b d driver of the mini bus i was saying earlier.....
heehee......
PRAYERS WILL NEVER GO UNANSWERED!
GOOD FORTUNES n SHOTEN ZENJIN is what I have been praying for since d dae i DECIDED to go UK for my studies!!!!!
n now.... EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!!!!
i must reali repay my DEBT OF GRADITUDE by CONTRIBUTING TO THE ADVANCEMENT OF UK KOSEN-RUFU!!!!!!!
looking forward to attend meetings in UK.....
COMRADES! PLS CONTRIBUTE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY TO KOSEN-RUFU IN SINGAPORE!
thank you so much!!!!!!
Though I M NOT IN SINGAPORE, striving together with all of you....
but I M IN UK....!!!!!!!!
STRIVING HARD TOWARDS D SAME PATH TOO!!!!!!
let's JIA YOU together!!!!!!!!