Wednesday, 7 November 2007

I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!!! 7 NOV 2007

I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!!!
HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA....

itz not even 2mths for mi to be here...
n i got one of my tutors to know who SENSEI is!!!
haahahahahh....
(fyi... i oni got 2 tutors... haahaahaaa)
she is SO INTERESTED to read one of Sensei's poem that i wrote abt...
so i m going to PRINT n PASS a COPY to her NEXT WEEK!!!
i oso shared with her tt DAISAKU IKEDA is my MENTOR in LIFE!!!
n she was kind of SURPRISED when she knows it!!!
heeheehee...
maybe bec not many ppl will have mentor in life...
hopefully after reading tt poem she will start to ask mi more abt Sensei's works...
i oredi got in mind wat to share with her le...
so... mi ALL READY to share everything abt Sensei's with her!!!
haahaahahaha
I M SO HAPPY!!!

duno if u guyz know... 2 of my 10 years resolutions for KR is...
TO LET AS MANY PPL KNOW THE GREATNESS OF MY MENTOR!!!
another is...
MY UNIVERSITY TO CONFER AN HONORARY DORTORATE TO SENSEI BY END OF MY 3 YEARS COURSE!!!

haahaahahaa...
IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS FALLING INTO PICTURE NOW!!!
haahahahaa....
i still got more work to do...
im going to get this tutor to help mi to write a FANTASTIC report on Sensei n submit to my UNIVERSITY!!!
if she is really d SHOTEN ZENJIN!!!
haahaahaa....
SO EXCITED!!!

I AM REALLY HAPPY!!!
smiling all the way back from my college...
haahahahaa....

No comments: