Sunday, 7 March 2010

Time Flies...

WOW!
suddenly realised that i have not been recording wat happened to me in UK since... hmm... 2008?

now it's 2010 le!!!
SO FAST!
i'm going to finish my studies in UK S.O.O.N!!!
which means im going back to Singapore SOON!!!

i remembered when i first came here...
time were passing SO slowly...
but now... i'm going to finish my mission in UK!!!
can't believe that i'm leaving UK in june...
only 3 more months to go...
abit can't bear to leave d place...
but on d other hand... i miss my family n friends...
but i surely believe that my time in UK will DEFINITELY be with me all my life...
all my good times... all my sad times... all my challenging times... n so on...

I'm gald I embarked on this journey...

Surely this journey has changed my view on
family...
friends...
my faith...
gakkai...
human beings...
d WORLD!!!

JIA YOUs!

I WILL MAKE IT!!! =D

No comments: